Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Girls just want to have fun

This is the third canvas I have made (spread over a few months) using one of Clare Llyod's PaperArtsy girls.  I just love this image in particular.
 I started with some texture paste (aka polyfiller) through a stencil.  Next came gesso and acrylic paints (applied with a babywipe).  I added a bit of sparkle with a spritz of Fireworks ink and then stamped in acrylic (white and pink) and charcoal ink.  And, oh yes, I splashed some yellow paint around too (much more difficult to get it to 'splash' than I thought!).
 The background stamps are also from PaperArtsy and designed by Clare.  The main image was coloured with Promarkers.
 

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

And it turned out great despite the "difficulty" with the splashing!!!

Kathyk

Debs M said...

Love this! great idea with the polyfilla! x

Clare Lloyd said...

oh louise she is fabulous, super colour choice.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Isn't she beautiful! She's one of my favourites too as you will probably have noticed. You've done an amazing job with her. Some really great ideas there.

LX