Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

The final five

Did you think I would make it through all 29 faces?  There were times when I thought I might just give in and I have to admit some have been very quick drawings, but once I start something I like to see it through.
These are the final 5 and sticking with the way I started, they are all twinchie sized. Numbers 25 and 26 are coloured in PMs and I doodled in the background.

 Not sure what I was thinking with this one...
 Male faces are a real, real challenge, but I gave it a go again....

You can all breathe a sigh of relief now that you won't have to view my awful drawing again- lol!  I think I will leave drawing images to the real artists for a while.  But you have to try these things... I did enjoy it- kind of relaxing drawing and colouring and I got back into zentangle a little, which is a good way to unwind in the evening.

2 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

I love all your fabulous characters well done on completing the challenge.

Debs M said...

well done on completing the challenge and being brave enough to give it a go! I think all your faces have been fabulous and I loved all of them (and enjoyed the variations - male/female/zentangle)! x