Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Truffle with Flowers

Truffle is such a cute little bear from DigiStamp Boutique.  Perfect for children and adult cards alike, I think.  On this card I have used the new 'Truffle with flowers' image. I rediscovered how much I like making rolled up flowers on this card :-)
The sentiment is from this set. 
Be sure to catch Truffle before the end of the month, while he is on offer. A huge thanks to Sally-Ann for giving me the chance to be a Guest Designer for the summer on DSB.  It has been really brilliant :-)
I will enter the card into the current Stamplorations sketch challenge.

4 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Love the design and colour combo in this card.

Debs M said...

you have been a fabulous gdt! great colouring and the flowers look great x

Shery Russ said...

You make the cutest cards, Louise! Fantastic coloring on this one!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute Louise. Love how you turned our sketch. thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. Good Luck! Monika