Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

DigiStamp Boutique: Spacemen

When I first saw this new set from DigiStamp Boutique, I just knew that I had to make some cards with it.  The images are just perfect for little (and big) boys cards and for all those scientists (like me).  (Actually, I think a lot of little girls are also fascinated by space too- who couldn't be when it is so 'out there' and unexplored (relatively).)
For my first card I used the rocket, planet (coloured to be Mars) and 'You're out of this world' sentiment.
 I will enter this card into this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge.
 And for my second card I used the space mobile image and put one of the little aliens inside.
 I will enter this card into this weeks Retro Sketches challenge (thankyou so much for giving my cards a shout out on weeks 124, 125 and 126 :-) ).
Hope you are inspired to give the little spacemen a try.

1 comment:

Mischelle said...

I LOVE your cards! They are SO much fun! LOVE!