Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Two chicks Easter

Is it to early to make Easter cards?  I wanted to use these DigiStamp Boutique images that I bought the other day.  I was going to buy some new papers (bright colours are missing from my paper collection) but went into Solihull the other day only to find the stationers that I normally get craft stuff from closed down in December :-(  Where am I going to go now?  There is a Hobbycraft not too far away but nowhere else really.  I like a bit of choice...
Anyway, I will enter these cards into this weeks I love Promarkers (sketch) challenge.

 

2 comments:

Claire said...

So cute. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute. Love the chick image and gorgeous bright and fun colors. Thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck xx