Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Baby

My friend is pregnant and due in August.  I was looking through my card stash and I have a few baby boy cards already made but no baby girl ones.  I think this card ended up being more neutral than girly, what do you think?
I used one of the new Bobbi images from DigiStamp Boutique.  I will enter the Sketchy challenges blog for the first time.  I think that I have included everything on the sketch in some way- maybe not exactly as it was laid out though.  If this is not appropriate, then please let me know.  I would like to take part in future weeks too.

4 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

such a beautiful card louise.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Ahhhhhh! How sweet is that? Missed you yesterday but we know you're up to your eyes and there's always next year :oD

Lx

Beverley said...

So cute. Hugs Bev x

Kirsty said...

Hi wow what a super csrd for your friend.. how cure is that image..your interpretation of the sketch is just brilliant...Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges and hope to see you joining us again :)