Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

'Arty' photos

In the absence of any crafting while I am away I thought I'd share with you some photos I took today at the Botanical Gardens in Geelong.  I went with two other PhD students in my group, one of whom had a fancy camera and was taking some serious shots of the flowers.  I'm not too good with photos normally but am quite pleased with the way that some of these have turned out.







If you want to look at other pictures from the gardens then they are here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/117241777583773967499/albums/5835436209218702881?authkey=CO_T1b2_qITCdg


8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab pix Louise - can't wait to see when you get started on the wildlife!

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Debs M said...

these are lovely Louise, hope you are having a fab time x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous photo's Louise. Lovely to see some beautiful flowers instead of a sea of white snow :oD

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

You are a good artist. I love your blog, is wonderful and beautiful your work, congratulations. Kisses from Spain.

http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

Cherry said...

Beautiful Louise, they look fab to me. Glad you are having fun as well as working hard. I am really enjoying seeing Australia through your eyes. Hugs Cherry xxxx

Prismsuface said...


I like being on the road, living in hotels. While I've got a real nice house, I go crazy when I'm there.Deluxe hotels in chennai !!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Hope you are having a fabulous time Louise, great piccies.
Katie x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Hope you are keeping well, you must be missing your stash like crazy!
Take care,
Katie x