Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Pillow Boxes

I don't normally make Christmas packaging for gifts as they tend to end up straight in the bin in our house which is a little disheartening if you have spent hours making it.  However, I grew a chilli plant this summer and have lots of chillies which I have dried.  I will give some away as gifts and so have made a couple of pillow boxes to put them in:
I will enter these into this weeks ABC Christmas (w is for wrapping) and this months Ready Teddy Go (not square) challenges.

3 comments:

Claire said...

What a brilliant idea hun - love the boxes decorated with the teddies. Thanks for playing along this month at RTG. Hugs, Claire x

Bettina L. said...

This is so sweet. Love the pillow boxes and that teddy is lovely too. Gorgeous poinsetta. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

What a great idea, beautiful Louise.
Katie x