Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

A big thankyou

I owe a lot to another PhD student in Spain who helped me find accommodation for my stay in Italy.  (She had stayed in a flat with a couple and I managed to stay in the same flat and rent the room.  It worked out really well and I would have found it impossible to find accommodation elsewhere in Modena since my knowledge of Italian is very limited.)  I want to say thankyou to Ana and so have made her a card. I will post it (with a gift) next week when I have bought the gift!
I will enter the card into this weeks Williow Sketchie challenge- sketch and theme (buttons).

6 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, you have been busy! x

Claire said...

Lovely card, sweet image and great use of colours. Hugs, Claire x

Margreet said...

Wow, Louise...this time you used both the theme and my sketch...love the papers, colouring, buttons and that flower is just gorgeous!
Thanks again for playing with Willow Sketchie!
xxx Margreet

kelly ledder said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along a willow sketchie challenge this week x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

What a lovely friend, Ana is going to just adore it!
Ciao Katie x
(LOL probably the only Italian I know! And doesn't it actually mean hello?)

Sonia said...

Totally Gorgeous Creation!
Thanks for joining us at WSC.
-Sony WSC-DT
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com