Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

Happy Holidays

I know this DigiStamp Boutique image is actually for moving house, but it reminds me of childhood holidays. We always went camping and had so much stuff to take that it was piled high on the roof rack.  I decided to make this card in memory of those holidays.  I will enter the card into this weeks Willow Sketchie challenge (sketch).
The papers are all offcuts from a large 12x12 sheet which I have finally finished.  Even the matting paper is offcuts.  I think i have done fairly well with using up bits and pieces!

6 comments:

Debs M said...

this is so sweet, well done on using up your scraps x

kelly ledder said...

Fab card and that digi looks so good! Thanks for joining in at Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Wishcraft said...

I love this - such a fun card! Love the image and great colours. Thanks for joining in with my WNW challenge :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Fab card.Super work with the sketch and love the bright cheerful colours.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Clare Lloyd said...

This is fun, more fab colours and love those buttons! X

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Love this creation...thanks for joining in with our competition at DigiStamp Boutique...Sally-Ann :o)