Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Funny Christmas

I love this image!  I will enter this card into this weeks Passion  for Promarkers (farm animals), Willow Sketchie (sketch and theme- Christmas) and Waste not Wednesday (all the papers are scraps) challenges.
I'm off in an hour and won't be around for about 2 weeks.  Ten days of Summer School and then I have tickets to watch the swimming at the Olympics.  So it will be a while until I'm back and crafting again.  Enjoy the sunshine- summer is meant to be here in the UK at last!

5 comments:

Debs M said...

great card, i think the swimming is one of my fave things to watch!

The Craft Bucket said...

Super cute farm image, thanks for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

kelly ledder said...

What a great card, enjoy the Olympics. Bet there will be a great atmosphere. Thanks for joining in at willow sketchie x

Sonia said...

Hello!~
Cute image. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creation. Great JOB!~
Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge. Good Luck!~
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Anne-Marie said...

What a beautiful card and thank you for using my Sketch.

Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week.

Anne-Marie x x