Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

2013 Calendar already!

This weeks ABC Christmas challenge is 'm is for make a Christmas present'.  I was really not in the mood for making a Christmas present- a card yes, but a present at this stage in the year seemed too hard.  Then I realised that since I will be away in September and then from November onwards, this gives me hardly any time and so perhaps I should start making presents.  Last year I made several calendars and they went down well, so I got some 2013 calendar tabs last Saturday and have made my first calendar for 2013!
I will enter the project into this weeks Passion for Promarkers (sketch) challenge and this months Ready Teddy Go (balloons) challenge.

10 comments:

Debs M said...

Gorgeous card..you are so organised! I still have all my 2012 calendars that i did NOTHING with!

Sally said...

This is great Louise....so organised of you. Fab project that is just perfect for our challenge at Ready Teddy Go.
Thanks for joining us.
Hugs Sally xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

You are organised, I looks really great love the colours and embellishments you have used. X

Cloudedbrains said...

Thanks for joining in the Passion for Promarker challenge and Good luck xx

Kimberly said...

Great idea to use this sketch for your callender...super fab..thanks for playing with PFP this week.

Anonymous said...

This is just fabulous, a great image and layout...thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go!
Helen x

Jen Nelson said...

Fab idea Louise
Thanks so much for joining s at passion for promarkers this week
Jen xxx

Anonymous said...

Great Calendar I keep meaning to make some of these! love yours, Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our M for Make a Gift Challenge
hugs Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Fabulous gift - so cute!
Thanks for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Apassionforpaper said...

What a great present Louise.

Shall I let you into a secret, I made all my Christmas cards last year for the first time and didn't get around to sending them :(
So . . . they will be on their way this Christmas, lol !!!

Thank you for joining in at Ready-Teddy-Go challenge this month and good luck in the draw

Warmest wishes,

Julie Ann x