Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Happy Birthday

I was a very lucky girl this week and received two LOTV kitten stamps from Lauren for my birthday.  They are absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE them.  I just had to get them inky despite the sunny weather drawing me to be outside.  This is the first of many creations I think.  I will give the card to my office mate on her birthday, who tends to bake a cake for everyone else in the office when it is their birthday.
I will enter this card into this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday (sketch), Passion for Promarkers (birthday) and I love Promarkers (diescuts- flowers) challenges.

9 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Happy Birthday to you! And congrats on your two new little kittens! What a cute card too! Your office mate will love it! Such an adorable image and I love your papers!
Judi SSW DT

Julie said...

Gorgeously cute card - such a sweet image and great design! Thanks for joining in our Anniversary Challenge at PFP, Juliexx

mulberry station said...

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday. What a dorable kitten stamps. This one is just too cute. I love your coloring and I love the fun DP you have used. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Heide said...

What a super adorable image! Great card, such sweet little flowers and love your doodling. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
Hug,Heide SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

This is one of the sweetest kittens I've ever seen! Love how you colored the cake in to match the paper~very fun! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Awwwww, how sweet it is!!! I love your kitty, gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh man, it looks like I've missed your birthday!
Louise, please forgive me. I feel such a fool. Please email me your current address and I will send a card asap.
So sorry :(
Hope you had a lovely day Louise and got spoilt rotten.
Hugs, Katie xx

My name is Wynneth said...

This is sooooo.... cute Louise, I lurve that adorable image. Great use of colours in the background, makes the image 'pop'. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Patti P. said...

I used to work with a lady that did that and your card will be perfect for your work mate! Love the kitty and those great papers.Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Patti SSW/DT