Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

A third wedding card!

Not sure why, but I have made a third wedding card in 2 weeks today.  I only needed one card for Mum and Dad to send to their French neighbours, but I seem to be in the mood for wedding cards.  I also had never used this Chester image before and wanted to give it an outing...
Anyway, this card was really inspired by Cherry's sketchie challenge on CMLI today.  It was a good one- a sketch and some pictures on story cubes from which to take inspiration.  One of the story cubes seemed to be a wine glass and so that is the most direct link to my card.  There was also a Fairy Tale Castle, which made me think of Princesses and to my mind everyone looks like a Princess on their wedding day (or at least females do and men look like Princes).  (Plus, don't most Fairy Tales end with a wedding and a happily ever after??)
I will also enter this card into this weeks I love Promarkers and Passion for Promarkers challenges (both white on white).

6 comments:

Debs M said...

fabulous wow card and i love the embellishments too x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Wonderful image and lovely design!
Thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

Gro said...

Gorgeous card, and your image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

Hugs :o)

Berit said...

What a lovely card! Very cute image!
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck:)
Berit:)

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a pretty Card Lou, I love that cute image and the whole think is lovely. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x