Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

I owl you

Last week I made the top 3 on the Pollycraft challenge and so I got to choose a free image!  I had seen the new Celeste Amberglow range and had fallen in love with this Owl image when it was released and so I knew straight away what I wanted as my prize.  Thanks to Paula for offering a prize to all of the top 3.
I bought some papers from Pink Petticoat in the week and wanted to use them today too.  On this card I have mixed two papers from the Perfect papers (printed on cream paper rather than white) range with the pebble plain paper from the big dots range.

The flowers are handmade in one of my favourite (maybe because it it easy and quick) designs.  I have added faux stitching, buttons and a bow.  I'm quite pleased with the result, just wish my photography was a bit better!  Can't have everything though!
I will enter the card into this weeks Pollycraft (ribbons and buttons), Willow Sketchie (anything goes), Digi Doodle Shops Best (sketch) and CES (blues and creams) challenges.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Debs M said...

well done on your top 3 and great choice of image, gorgeous card, love the flowers x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab layout & those flowers look fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie & CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Mary J said...

Taht is super sweet Louise, lvoe those flowers! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts honey

Mary J x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is lovely Louise, great image (congrats on your prize) and great PP papers. Love what you did with them.
Katie x

Anonymous said...

Love the soft colours and your flowers.Really sweet and pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Stampalicious said...

this is very cute, love the edges on your card, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina

tellana said...

Really beautiful card! Love that text background and blue tones! Thank you for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges.
Hugs,
Liva ❤

Denise said...

Such a pretty card. Love the cute image and that gorgeous paper.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES Challenges this week! Juliexx