Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

C is for Charming

This fortnights ABC Christmas challenge is 'C is for Charming'.  I nearly missed the challenge, being away, but have had some crafty time today and made this card.  I used some new papers I bought from Hobbycraft after Christmas in the sale and am quite pleased with them.  The image is one I received ages ago but not yet used and I have coloured it with water colours and cosmic shimmer paints for a change.  The card follows this weeks CMLI sketchie challenge set by GDT Debs with the theme of movies ('The Snowman'!).  I will also enter the card into this weeks Digi Doodle Shops Best challenge (anything goes).
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Claire said...

Love this card Lou, gorgeous image and papers and the little charm is lovely. Hugs, Claire x

Kathyk said...

Fab card - love the image and your stripey backing paper too

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Debs M said...

this is so yummy!! love the papers and of course i love the snowman! cute hearts too x

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous! love the image and the way it's coloured, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card Louise :-) Snowy is adorable and the colours and sparkle are fab, lovely snowflakes too :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Dorte said...

Lovely sparkling snowman and wonderful papers.
Thanks for entering your card at ABC Christmas challenge in the C for charming challenge.
hugs Dorte

WeirdCat said...

So cute, love the papers, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
Ruth x

Star said...

How adorable! I love the coloring and the non-traditional colors. Thank you for playing along with Digi Doodle Shop!

xx Star

Linda said...

Louise all your cards are beautiful. I am new to this card making and love to surf to see all the great and talented people out there. It amazes me to see how many there are. thanks for the inspiration!! I have a blog that I am just getting up and running if you want to ck it out. It is www.ladybugstampers.wordpress.com. Thanks again.