Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Spring Birthday

I have so many birthday cards to make and seem to be making Christmas cards instead... Always the way that you want to make the opposite type of card to what you need. However, I did get one birthday card done yesterday. This is the first time I have used a Robyn's Fetish image, although I have had them for a while. The flowers and nestie are die cut and so I will enter the card into this months Lothian crafts challenge (die cuts). It is actually the first time I have used the foliage die from the flower set and I am really pleased with it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

You should be pleased with it, it's lovely Louise. The foilage adds a real beauty.
Katie x

Clare Lloyd said...

lovely stitching and cute image too! happy crafting. x