Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy Anniversary

Trying to be a bit prepared this year I have made an anniversary card for my friend and her husband for February. The image is 'Little Love Duck' from Meljen's Designs which I haven't used before and I bought a corner punch last Monday which I have used for the first time too (it makes photo slit type corners in case it isn't very visible in this photo.
I will enter the card into this weeks Pollycraft Monday (punch it), CES (anything goes), Cute Card Thursday (what's new) challenges.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card hun and such pretty papers and added detail! Thank you for joining in the fun at CES this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Louise, beautiful colours and such a sweet image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge
Clairexx

Claire said...

Such a sweet card, love it. Hugs, Claire x

Kathyk said...

This is just soooooooooooooo cute

Kathyk

Mary J said...

Oh Louise, this is so fun and brilliant! Thx for playing with us at Pollycrafts Monday and I hope to see you again!

Mary x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is really great Louise, they will love it. I love your colours again, you are rocking these combos aren't you? Hope you've had a good weekend.
Katie x