Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Good Luck

This is a card I had been putting off making for ages. My PhD supervisor leaves in a few weeks time and I wanted to make her a card, but of course I am also upset that she is leaving. In the end I have made two cards. This one is more of a 'good luck (in your new job and in Australia) card', whereas the other is more of a 'sorry you are leaving' card. I thought that I might give her this card from just me and use the other (which is bigger) for everyone in the group to sign.
The image I have used on this card is a Pollycraft Swings and Slides one.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Claire said...

My you have been busy hun - this is another lovely card and a great colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Cherry said...

These are all lovely Louise. Sorry I haven't popped across for ages. I do love seeing all your gorgeous creations. I am sure these cards will be treasured by your supervisor. Hope you have a great 2012. Take care and lots of hugs Cherry XXX

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Awww Louise she's going to love it, how thoughtful. Great flowersa and I love your colours.
Katie x

Clare Lloyd said...

fab colours and love all the embellishment. she will love both cards. hope you have had a good week. x