Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

A birthday card for Dad

Since I'm going away at the end of next week for 2 weeks I really had to make Dad a birthday card before I went as it is his birthday 2 days after I get back.  I have used this super James fishing image which I got from Digistamp Boutique a while ago and never used before.  I was trying to follow the sketch from this weeks CMLI challenge, set by GDT Kathy, but not sure I have succeeded really.  I will also enter the card into this weeks Digidoodle shops best challenge (anything goes).
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Claire said...

This is a brilliant card for a male, fab image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Really great card Louise. I love all the detail. Excellent!

Lx

Marie Bingaman said...

I like this one alot. It is very outdoorsy- looking! :)

Stampalicious said...

great colours, love the image, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges, hugs, martina

Debs M said...

pefect card for a guy, love the papers and twine and of course the image!! x

Clare Lloyd said...

fab card louise. well done for being so organised!! your trip will soon come around now. x