Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

Super Science

My fourth calendar done! This time I have used this Luna Science image from Pollycraft for a friend who is doing a PhD in microbiology (I really hope she isn't reading this, but I know she is on holiday at the moment!). The papers are glitter embossed and I have added extra gems for more sparkle. I will enter this into this weeks Digidoodle shops best (sparkle), DCD (calendar and dates) and Cute Card Thursday (number- calendars are all numbers) challenges.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stampalicious said...

Very pretty, I really like the flower, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week, hugs, martina

Turtle In The Sand said...

This is going to be a fab calendar when you get all 12 months complete. You should post a composite picture of all 12 months together. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenges this week. ** Linda

Doreen said...

Love your calendar.Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle.xxx

Denise said...

Gorgeous calendar and adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

Deb said...

your calendar is just fabulous, love the image and those papers are so pretty!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx