Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Jasper

This is one of the images I chose from Digistampp Boutique after winning last months customer competition. I think Jasper is just so cute. Here I have coloured him with PMs and decoupaged the image. The photo doesn't show this very well but the image is slightly shaped. I have used my latest craft purchase (present to myself for getting my work in print for the first time) of oval nesties (combined with the scallopped nesties I already had) to frame the image. The card follows this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch and I will also enter it into this months Digistamp Boutique challenge.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Claire said...

So cute - great card. Hugs, Claire x

Debs M said...

ooh love this!! great colours and fab colouring x

mulberry station said...

I love your take on the sketch this week. I haven't seen that image before. It is adorable. I love your choice of colors and added embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Kathyk said...

Oh, he's absolutely adorable Louise

Seasons Greetings

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

really beautiful louise, such a cute image and fab colours.

Kathie said...

Hi Louise Jasper is very very cute, I must get this image perfect for a lot of occasions. Love your colours and design papers these two colours go perfectly together. Great job and thanks for sharing your card with us a Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Such a gorgeous color combo with this sweet and happy mouse! Just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my but this is beyond words cute!!! Love your image, he totally makes me smile!!! Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Patti P. said...

I love your color palette and the wonderful scalloped edge. This is an adorable image and Jasper is one of my faves. Thanks for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Patti SSW/DT

Arlana 11426 said...

Jasper is just the cutest image. I love your sweet card. Hugs Arlana@SSW!!!

Sharon Basel said...

What a sweet card Louise. Love that adorable mouse who's so happy to be on this beautiful card with this wonderful color combination. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT