Pages

Monday 19 December 2011

Blue and white

This weeks I love Promarkers challenge is the colour combo blue and white. I thought I'd try and get ahead and make a few Christmas thankyou cards (maybe I'm making too many assumptions though that I will need to say thankyou this time next week?? ;-)). This is a super image from the Lucy collection from Digistamp boutique. I will also enter the card into this weeks Cute Card Thursday (stripes), Pollycraft (punch- the little snowflakes are punched out) and ABC Christmas (anything Christmas-y) challenges.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

xxxtglxxx said...

What a sweet image! :) Gorgeous card, love all the sparkle.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Tine said...

Hi Louise, you have captured the sparkle really well with this one. Fun image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

WeirdCat said...

Aww so sweet, love those big eyes on the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and hope you have a lovely Christmas
Ruth x

Joey said...

Merry Christmas, this is gorgeous, love your colourwork. Thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x