Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

Angel Love

This weeks I love Promarkers challenge is a sketch. I decided to use a Robyn's fetish image for this card that I got a while ago and not yet used. I wasn't sure whether to make another Christmas card, or a more anytime card and opted for the latter in the end. The roses are hand made- it's been a while since I made those roses but it felt like the right thing to add for this card. I will also enter the card into this weeks Passion for Promarkers (kraft + one other colour (red)) and CES (roses and ribbon) challenges.

9 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

lush velvety red louise and those flowers are fab! super cute image too!

Suzilou said...

Love this cute image and your roses are just lovely :)

Julie said...

Super card, such pretty colours and love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Louise,
This looks fab. Love the cute image & those gorgeois papers. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Very cute card and nicely coloured too, thanks for joining I Love ProMarkers challenge this week, hope to see you again soon x

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the quirky image and the flowers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Julie said...

Still a super card - your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges, Juliexx

F.T said...

Water melon is one of my favorite colors,,:)))

Plastic gift Card
Membership Card Printing