Pages

Saturday 26 November 2011

2012 Calendar

I bought a packet of 2012 calendars to make my own ages and ages ago now but haven't got round to actually making any. With Christmas fast approaching I had better get a move on since I wanted to give some home made calendars as Christmas presents. (Last year I didn't do this and then my grandparents asked me at New year where their calendar was!) This is one I have made for my brother. He probably won't appreciate it (probably be left at Mum and Dad's house in a cupboard all year) but I enjoyed making it! Now I have made a start I hope I can keep up the motivation for the other 5 I have planned! Maybe I have even inspired you to have a go??
I will enter this into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge (anything goes) and this months Digistamp Boutique competition.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Debs M said...

i bought the same..haven't touched them yet! love this , it's fab!!

Karen said...

Love this Louise, and a lovely idea too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
This is the first time I've been able to leave you a comment for ages, no idea why, but blogger just wouldn't let me do it.

xx

Claire said...

This is fab hun. I bought a load of calendars ready to make mine too .... but guess what haven't even started. Still I have 4 weeks to go. Hugs, Claire x

Clare Lloyd said...

grear xmas gift idea, another present off the list. hope you have had a good weekend. x