Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Beary Special

This weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge is the theme 'beary special'. I wanted to use this really cute stamped LOTV image which I got last year in a blog hop candy to make another Christmas card for my stash and this weeks ABC Christmas challenge (S) is to make a shaped card with either swirls, spots or stripes. Hence I have made another triangular shaped card. The base card is made from a sheet of green Co-ordinations card I have had for ages which I have embossed with swirls. I have added finishing touches of kraft card stock. The poinsettia is also something I bought last year. I will also enter this card into this months CCAYR challenge (old stash).


11 comments:

Kathyk said...

Another Christmas card made - and such a super one too

Happy Sunday - it's coming down in stair rods here!

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a great card. Love that cute little LOTV bear Louise. Lx

Heidi said...

Another gorgeous card! I really love the triangular shape. It's high time I make one of these! Love the swirls! James the Bear is precious! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge!

Sally said...

fab card, lovely colouring too

Barbara said...

Oh, G O R G E O U S! It's so much more than just a card!

Julie said...

Super card!! Lovely image and what a great shape, so striking!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card! Super sweet image and such a fab design. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

CraftinGranny said...

This is gorgeous. Have never made a shaped card like this and now I'm inspired to do so. Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR. "Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tee pee card! LOVE these ones! fab decoration too! Thanks 4 coming to play with us this week for our S is 4 Shaped card & include Swirls, Spots or Stripes Challenge @ ABC Christmas Challenge, hope you can come and play again soon we have no limit on entries
Hugs Samantha

Helen said...

Aww...so sweet! Love the shape too!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Clare Lloyd said...

Thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. Great shape to this card design louise! x