Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

Recycling

This weeks Pollycraft challenge was the theme recycling. I have rather gone to town with the recycling on this card- got a little carried away! The grey card I have used for matting is from an envelope (one of those card backed ones to stop the contents from getting creased- thanks so much to Clare for the contents of the envelope- a lovely surprise this week). The leave 'paper' is actually a paper bag I was given when I bought some things in a market the other week. The button is off an old item of clothing (not sure what now) and the string is from the inside of a metallic cord (I always pull the inside out so it is easier to tie the cord).
I have followed the sketch from this weeks CMLI challenge, which has the theme 'hello'.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is beautiful Louise. Love the colours. Lx

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous card Louise and you have done a fantastic job of your recycling! I love the purple and grey colour combo too!

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!

Arabella

Clare Lloyd said...

gorgeous card, love everything about it. x

Emma said...

So gorgeous Louise, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x