Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Hugs and Kisses

This weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge is the theme 'Hugs and Kisses', but also the CMLI sketchie challenge set by Rosie yesterday had the theme 'cuddles'. I decided to try out this pop up message card which I learnt how to make at a demo yesterday. I chose this ultra sweet image- a bit too sugary sweet for what I usually make, but I do like these digis.
Having a bit of panic at current due to my external hard drive with all my digis, photos and papers for work has stopped working and is making a funny noise- ahhhh!!! Now I realise that I don't have a back up either- why ok why am I so silly not to have a back up??? Praying it will recover or else will have to pay a very expensive trip to somewhere to try and get them to recover everything, just can't think of the worst case that it can't be recovered. Might not be making many cards in the near future if I can't get my digis back!

5 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

love that bead charm and the image looks really great! hope you get your computer problems sorted. x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh no! Fingers crossed it works long enough to recover everything! You need them to make more gorgeous cards like this one!
Katie x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Louise,
This is such a cute image. I love your rich, vibrant colour scheme too. It's fab. Keeping my fingers crossed for your hard drive. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Julie said...

Fabulous card, gorgeosu colour combo especially!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Emma said...

So gorgeous Louise, love the image and colours. Hope you get your hard drive sorted and without too much expense.
Hugs Emma x