Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

First Birthday

I made this card for my flatmate who's nephew will be 1 soon. She really loves her nephew and shows me all the pictures of him on her phone- so cute! I decided to use one of my Stampfairy Lenny Cupcakes images along with some papers I have had for years and years. I will enter the card into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge (sketch) and CES challenge (mix and match papers from different designers- I actually have no idea who designed these two backing papers because they were 12x12 pieces and I have used the bit which said on the back and so don't really know if they are from the same designer or not. However, I don't think they are, and they are certainly not from the same range. If I'm wrong then I'm really sorry and remove my entry from the challenge.)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

It's FAB! I love it Louise. Lx

Saskia said...

Great card, so cute! :)

Tine said...

Hi Louise. Very cute & I am sure your flatmate will love it too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Clare Lloyd said...

such a cute and yummy card.

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww Louise, how cute are this little chaps - love them ! Gorgeous card and I'm sure your flatmate will love it. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card, just perfect for our challenge over at CES! Thanks for joining us and good luck!! xx Jenny xx