Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Felt

This weeks Pollycraft challenge is to use felt on your card. At first I thought 'oh no I don't have any felt' (well I do but it at my parents house and despite having taken about 80% of my craft stuff to uni (it started off being less than 50% but things just kept coming back with me and I made quite a few purchases along the way :-) )). I thought I'd have to wait 'til Sat when I go to Coventry to sort out my new house but then I remembered that Wilkos (very close to the uni) might have some felt in the kids section... and they did! It was in the form of a make a puppet kit though and so the colours where only grey, orange and yellow.
So, I have die cut snowflake shapes out of the grey felt which was meant to be the elephants trunk to go on this card. This is a kraft card blank which Clare sent me- thanks I love it! The papers are from CES and the image a Pollycraft one. I have kept the design quite simple- too simple maybe???
I will also enter the card into this weeks Passion for Promarkers (anything goes) and ABC Christmas (Q is fro quote and image) challenges.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Debs M said...

love him and the bp's and snowflakes are fabby! x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Deffinately not too simple and great use of the felt! That's the problem with stash, you can't stay away from it for too long!
Katie x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Louise, love Maurice! thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Emma said...

A fabulous card hun, love the colours and well done on hunting down some felt.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and Passion For Promarkers...good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Debs M said...

ooh new header? images are pink petticoat, papers are scraps x

Mary J said...

Really sweet Louise! I love that layout too!

Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday! Hope to see you again soon!

Mary J x

Debs said...

such a fabby card Louise :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week..hugs Debs x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

fab card :) Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,Anja