Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Christmas tags

This weeks ABC Christmas challenge is 'P is for presents'. You have to either make a Christmas present or present gift wrap using the photo inspiration (I have taken inspiration from the colours- white, red and green). I don't normally make gift tags for Christmas presents or gift wrap/bags since my family tend to just throw it away straight away and are only interested in what is inside! However, I decided to have a go at making some fairly simple gift tags and I am quite pleased with the results. I might use them on presents to friends rather than family, but they didn't take so long to make and so I won't be devastated if they hit the bin!
I have used my Willow Designs digi images, coloured with PMs and mounted onto red embossed card. I will also enter theses into this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge (no designer papers) and Do it with Digis (Christmas in August). Might make some more of these at some point ...

8 comments:

Debs M said...

these are lovely Louise x

Craftyrose said...

Awh very sweet Louise! xx

Clare Lloyd said...

these are great and so colourful too. x

kbrandy4 said...

Awe! These are so cute and gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Do it With Digis.

Hugs Hazel & Susie xx

Helen said...

Awww...these are so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful!

...you could always add a 'return to sender' note on the tag ;)

Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas for our 'P for Presents' Challenge.

Carol x

Unknown said...

What fabby tags. So cute. Thanks for joining in with our Christmas in August challenge at DIWD this time. Good luck.
hugs
Dawn x

Dorte said...

Lovely tags, really cute. Don't spend them on your family- send them to me ;)
Thanks for sharing at ABC Christmas challenge.
Dorte,xx