Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

Autumn Already

I wasn't best pleased when the theme of this weeks Pollycraft challenge was autumn colours since I'm in denial that the summer is nearly over (Ok, it is over really, especially with all the rain we have had today!). However I do like using autumn colours in card making and I dug out this digi from last year which I don't think I have used before (or maybe I did, but it was only once at most). It is great (I love cats). I have followed this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch for the card and made another of those rosette flowers.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jeannie said...

This is an adorable image and a perfect Halloween creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

Oh how fun!!! I love Halloween cards. It is fun to start see them again. Your image is so cute. I love your papers and fun flower. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Well you did a wonderful job with those fall colors! Love that Halloween image!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Anita said...

A wonderful Halloween card. Your coloring is fabulous and I love the little rosette you've added. Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft challenge this week.

Genevieve said...

What a gorgeous card!! I also love cats & absolutely love your image, your little flower is so sweet too. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Cazza said...

This is a perfect Halloween image and your DP's are fab!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh such a sweet image for Halloween, Love your DP and fabulous coloring of your image. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Kathie said...

Hi Louise such a cute cat, it reminds me of my son's cat she is grey like that. Love your colours and your lovely handmade flower. Great card thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.

Kathie SSW-DT

Sharon Basel said...

I love this Louise. The image is so cute - a perfect Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!