Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

LIM Attempt 1!

This is my first ever attempt at the Less is More challenge. This weeks theme is a one layer card and something with legs. I made a CAS Lofty card at the weekend, which nearly fit the bill, but I had decoupaged Lofty and so it wasn't one layer. I quite liked the design and so have done another- this time using my printer to make the border and sentiment directly onto the base card. I then stamped and coloured the image on the base card (a VERY scary prospect!) to make it a one layer card. I need a few of these type of cards to give to my flatmates at the end of August and I think they will like the London Lofty to remind them of their time they spend in the UK. I will be trying out the printing onto my base card again in the near future- it worked well (apart from maybe not quite centralised).

7 comments:

Mandi said...

This is super cute Louise and beautifully crafted
Hope you enjoyed it
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Debs M said...

very brave printing onto card stock, love it x

Chrissie said...

This is super and believe me you'll become braver at direct stamping with each subsequent One Layer Challenge!
Love it.
Thanks so much and see you next time.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

YAY - welcome to a new obsession!! And with such a cool card too

Kathyk

GinaA said...

Super colouring, great card.

Fiona said...

Excellent first attempt at a OL card and fab colouring. London Lofty is cool.

CraftyC said...

I love this card Louise. Not tried the less is more, think its quite scary lol
Clairexx