Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Thanks a bunch

This weeks CMLI challenge was set by Rosie and the theme was hedgehogs. I don't have any hedgehog stamps or images and am a bit short of time this week and so couldn't really play along, which was a shame :(. However I thought I would use the sketch (but not the theme) on this card where I have used a super Pollycraft Slides and Swings image along with some new papers and flowers I got recently. I will enter this into this weeks Pollycraft challenge (anything goes) and CES challenge (favourite colour combo- purple and teal/turquoise).

7 comments:

Debs M said...

beautifully coloured, fab colours and yummy bp x

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is gorgeous Louise. I love the Swings & Slides sets and this one's a real cutie. Lovely colour combo too :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous image & colour combo!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good look!
Hugs Shell xx

CraftyC said...

Aww, how sweet Louise, just love the colour combo.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Sheena said...

A lovely card and a great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

What gorgeous colours to match that lovely image. Very cute!
Katie x

Emma said...

Such a pretty card, love the layout and details.
Hugs Emma x