Pages

Friday 6 May 2011

Congrats

A few weeks ago I went back home and picked up this stamp. I didn't use it much last year when I bought it, but I think this year it will be used a lot. I made this card for one of the girls I work with who will complete her degree in the next 2 months. I think I will be making more for my flatmates (who will finish their Masters soon) and for the other girl I work with.
I am entering this into this weeks Pear Tree Designs (free for all) and I love Promarkers (song title- Congratulations by Cliff Richard) challenges.

2 comments:

Julie said...

A fab card, lovely design and a great song title. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie W x

WeirdCat said...

Delete the last comment, LOL, like I said great card, love the owl and this time, instead of gobbledegook,thank you for joining us at I ♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x