Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Spring Ducks

This weeks Pollycraft challenge is to use an old favourite or neglected image. I have chosen to print out this duck parade image which I haven't used since last spring. I just think it is a super image for Easter, especially since where I live at the moment I am surrounded by ducks and geese all the time (and boy are they making a lot of noise at the moment!). I haven't seen any little ducklings yet, but being a university campus I expect the mother ducks keep their offspring well sheltered until they are old enough to face the world.I will also enter this card into this weeks Pear Tree Designs challenge (sketch) and I love Promarkers challenge (Easter). Some pictures of the real ducks!

5 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Louise. Certainly a bright, spring-like card and being so yellow has got to be perfect for Easter. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Susie said...

Fab card, such a cute image & great colours scheme. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

WeirdCat said...

Aww cute ducks both on the card and in real life, I love ducks, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Karla said...

Aww a lovely card, perfect for this time of year. Good luck at PTD this week! x

Craftyrose said...

Awh such cute little ducks Louise. Love them. xx