Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Bella and Oscar get Wed

I have finally got round to using this super image from Digistamp Boutique that I won a few weeks ago to make a wedding card. (I don't know anyone getting married this summer, but will have to ask my friends if they need any wedding cards- last year I had to make a steady supply for them (I enjoy it :).)
I followed the sketch from this weeks CMLI sketchie set by GDT Clare (with the theme of 'rock chick'- hence the metal and metallic embellishments). I will also enter the card into this weeks Passion for Promarkers (white on white) and DCD (weddings) challenges.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely couple, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

Clare Lloyd said...

it is really great louise, love the metal hearts, etc! lets hope CB is back up and running tomorrw. x

Debs M said...

lovely image, fab card x

Gro said...

Amazing card, and gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

coops said...

gorgeous card louise.the image is so sweet and i love your fab details.
thanks for joining in my WOW theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Great layout and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Saskia said...

Lovely card! :)

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Awww this is super cute! Love the image and how beautifully you coloured it.
Hope all is well.
Katie x

Deb said...

what a darling image and fabulous heart embellishments--perfect, thanks so much for sharing your "Wedding" creation with us at Die Cut Dreams
Debs
xxx

Emma said...

A beautiful card Louise.
Hugs Emma x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what an beautiful card. I love the embossing and colours you’ve used. Thanks for joining in the April monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

lovely card - love bella and oscar and all their friends at DSB