Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Easter

This is an Easter card I made using the sketch from this weeks CMLI sketchie. I was bad though and didn't make a card for the theme because I didn't have a suitable image ('home sweet home'). I do need some Easter cards since it is a few weeks time and I don't have enough to send people yet. Hence I made this card using a Pinkpetticoat image I got last year for Easter cards. I do like Pinkpetticoat, but don't get round ot using their images as much as I would like. I should really try out some of their paper too since I see amazing things other people make with it.I will also enter this card into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge (emboss it- can you make it out? I hav emebossed the white layer on the left of the card).

3 comments:

Tine said...

Lovely bright happy card Louise. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is so cute. Lx

WeirdCat said...

So cute and great colours, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x