Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

Duck with flower

I have had this image for a while now and not used it. It is a freebie which I picked up and thought would be ace for an Easter card and so now I am thinking about making some Easter cards it is time I got it out! There are so many sketch challenges this week- it's great I love sketches! This card is for this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge (sketch). I have kept the design fairly clean with some white space and resisted using backing paper on the whole card: a difficult task for me. Has it worked???

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a pretty card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. I really like the "white" space, although I struggle with that too :) Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Clare Lloyd said...

such a cute image and love that button too. x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Cute card, great image, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Hugs :o)

coops said...

gorgeous card louise.i love the cute image and fab spring colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx