Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Happy Birthday DAD !!!

It's Dad's 60th Birthday tomorrow and this is the card I made him. I actually made it in December, but couldn't post it until now in case he saw it. Both my parents are away in New Zealand at the moment (see what they are up to on their blog) and so I can post the card now as it is already tomorrow there and he has opened it! (Mum took the cards in her suitcase.)I will enter this into this weeks Pollycraft challenge (special birthdays) and Digistamp Boutique monthly competition. If you like the image then please pop over to CES where it is being sold to raise money for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance in memory of Emma's father.

3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Your dad will love that Louise... Lx

Clare Lloyd said...

fab card and looks like your mum and dad are having a great trip. off away for a couple of days so will catch up next weekend! xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a gorgeous card. You've coloured the image perfectly and I love your papers. Thanks for joining in the monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x