Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

Double Trouble

This weeks ABC Christmas challenge is 'D is for double trouble' in that you have to use a digi image, two backing papers and at least two embellishments. If you are adventurous you can try to use two images, one fo which can be a sentiment. I have used a Pollycraft image and a sentiment from Sentiments for U, along with 2 backing papers, a flower and a bow.I will also enter this card into this weeks Pollycraft challenge (diamonds and pearls- there are 3 diamond-like gems on the bauble and 3 pearls in the centre of the flower) and I love Promarkers challenge (stitching).

7 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is so pretty. Beautiful colouring. Lx

Tine said...

Hi Louise. Lovely card. The stitching really finishes it off too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Hi Louise
This is lovely, very nice stitching too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

WeirdCat said...

Lovely Christmas card, I like the poinsettia, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is just gorgeous Lou, I do love that image and your bp's are lovely. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Anonymous said...

Hi ya, lovely card, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge how many Christmas cards have done now?

Look forward to seeing you on the next challenge too! hugs Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Fab card - love the traditional colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x