Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Cogs and Critters again!

I'm inspired by the Cogs and Critters party on Tales of Pollycraft this week and have made a second card, this time using 'Cogs Flower'. My last blog post I used 'Fluffy' coloured in my favourite colour, blue, but this time I have coloured my 'critter' with my favourite PM colour- Burnt Orange. (I hope this wasn't sketching the rules of the 'colour your critter' competition.) I have followed this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch and will also enter the card into this weeks CES challenge (spots and stripes).

10 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

What an adorable image. Love the sweet choice of papers that you used with this image. Arlana@SSW!!!

Kathyk said...

Super card and burnt orange looks a treat

Kathyk

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is so cute, great papers with this cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Cute robot and fun papers to go with him!
Judi SSW DT

mulberry station said...

I love your image and great choice of DP and colors. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Heehee - love the image! Those papers are perfect with it! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Sharon Basel said...

Oh this is so cute. I love the papers you've chosen and that wild stitching you've added is a perfect and fun touch. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon-DT

Julie said...

Great card!! Love the colours and stitching detail! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week! Juliexx

kaylou said...

gorgeous card, thanks for joining our spots and stripes challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Paula said...

OOOH I love the colour on this!! gorgeous!!

Thanks for joining in again!!

xx