Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

Trevor's 60th card

2011 is going to be a year of many special cards. Me and my friends are 30 this year and my parents and their friends are 60. This is the second 60th card I have made recently (the other for Dad is not being posted here in case he sees it) and it is for my uncle. His birthday is not until February, but I thought I would make head start on this year's cards.I have used a Stampfairy image (meant for New Year, but I thought would also suit a special birthday) and will enter the card into this weeks Stampfairy challenge (celebrations) and the Passion for Promarkers Mega challenge. Of course my new toy (Cuttlebug) got another outing for the embossed squares.

7 comments:

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Happy New Year Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Hope you have a wonderful 2011 x

Gerda said...

hon

this card is amazing!!! i love it sooo much!!

hugs,gerda

coops said...

gorgeous card louise.i love the image and fab papers and layout.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I love the papers you have used! cute!
Samantha :0)

Julie said...

Such a sweet card - love your colour combo!! Thanks for joining us at PFP for our Meaga challenge, Juliex