Pages

Saturday 18 September 2010

Two 'Three Kings' cards

This is the first card I made for this weeks I love Promarkers challenge using my 'Three Kings' stamp for the first time. The challenge this week on I love Promarkers is to follow Wynneth's sketch and there is an optional extra of 'rip it up'. I got an bit carried away with the ripping on this card...Then I had another go since I wasn't that happy with the first one. This time I have limited the ripping ot the paper flower.

At least I have two more Christmas cards made now!

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

"Ripper"!!! Super cards and the image is super - who's it by?

WeirdCat said...

I like them both although prefer the second one as I think the red is a better partial background,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Tine said...

Both are great cards. You have been busy to make up the 2 using our sketch...but look on the bright side - you now have 2 less to make for Christmas!!! LOL. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Lovely cards Louise, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards Louise, nice to see a different take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

My name is Wynneth said...

Fantastic ripping Louise, I love that image too :o) A fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x