Pages

Thursday 9 September 2010

Penguin on skates

This weeks Pollycraft challenge is to make a Christmas card without the colours red or green. This proved harder than I thought since nearly all my images had a santa hat (which should be red) or holly or something similar (which should be green). I have in the end taken liberties with the colouring!
I will also enter the card into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge, which is the theme transport- here the penguin is on skates.
I have made this zig-zag type of card for the first time using the instructions from Wynneth on CB. She made a stunning card for this weeks CMLI challenge and so I wanted to give it a go.

9 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab card and super take on the challenge. Lovely "cool" colours

Kathyk

My name is Wynneth said...

Love this card Louise! Didn't you do a great job with following the zig zag (tri-fold shutter)card instructions :O) What great colours for a christmas card too! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Karen said...

Lovely card Louise and what a great interpretation of transport. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Pro Markers.
xx

Tine said...

Hi. An interesting interpretation of our 'Transport' theme, LOL...but a great card, and I like the colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Lauren Hatwell said...

So cute! Love that pengy. Great card Louise. Lx

katesacraftybugger said...

great card Lou- thats certainly an unusual form of transport ! lol
thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

Craftyrose said...

Cute penguin and love the colours again. xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Louise, I love the design and LO.

Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne x

WeirdCat said...

Wow I am hopeless at complicated shape cards, this lovely, cute image,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x