Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

WSC 6th May

This weeks WSC is a sketch with the recipe of 1) something pleated, 2) something floral and 3) some pink. Whilst waiting for my Willow Designs CD (it's on its way now!!!!!), I got the latest copy of Cardmaking and Papercraft from my subscription this morning and there are a new lot of fab Bentley the Bear Stamps attached. They are so cute that I had to give them a go! The papers came free with C & P last year some time and I hadn't used them yet.The pleated strip across the bottom was inspired by Sharon's DT card- great idea! It also has flowers on it (if you were wondering where the flowers were!). I think the pink is obvious.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww.Such a cute image.You're colouring's fab and tones so well with papers.A delightful card.
Lisa x

Lisa said...

Ooops.Excuse me Louise I forgot to add a thank you for joining us this week at WSC.
Lisa x

Craftyrose said...

Very cute little bear Louise and I just lurve the apers and pleating! thanks for joining us at WSC this week. xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Louise, wow what a super card, love what you have done with your ribbon, its fab! Thanks for taking part this week, hugs Heidi (DT Willow) xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is soooo sweet. Love the ribbon its lush. Thanks for joining in with us on WSC this week, Hazelxoxo