Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

WSC 13th May

This weeks WSC was a sketch set by Rosie and the recipe 1) some embossing, 2) some holes and 3) some leaves. I have used one of the Winnie images off my new Willow Designs CD along with two of the Winnie papers and another from an Alfie file. The embossing is on the strip across the bottom, which I cut up an embossed card blank for. The holes are on this strip too, since I used my border punch on it. The leaves are attached to the flowers- where else would they be?

4 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Love this little owl Louise and you have done a fab job with my sketch and recipe. Thanks for joining in hun. xx

Clare Lloyd said...

such a lovely card, good luck in this weeks challenge! X

Lisa said...

Super card Louise - I love it.Nice to see you're putting your prize to such good use :) Thanks for joining us at WSC.
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is sooo sweet. I love the image, and your papers are fabby. glad you are using your prize. Thanks for joining in with us on WSC this week, Hazelxoxo