Pages

Sunday 23 May 2010

Things from the bottom of the craft stash!

This weeks challenge on LGS (CB) was a sketchie set by GDT Kathy and the twist to use things or techniques which you haven't used before or haven't used for a long time- a perfect opportunity to use the things which I have had at the bottom of the pile for ages. So in this card I have used some shrink plastic for a mini Messy Rabbit embellishment, Friendly Plastic to make a flower (had that for over 15 years and so it didn't work that well since it was brittle when I cut it), jigsaw photo frame (had them for 5 years) and Fiskars Shape Boss to add the stars to the frame (had that for a year or so and almost never use it- got it in a charity shop for a bargin!).I wasn't planning on making another entry for this weeks I love Promarkers, but since I have made my own flower (or more of a squiggle) I will enter this as well!

6 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Love the squiggle flower, very different, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Karen said...

Another lovely card Louise, love the flowers and the colours are great, thanks for joining us again at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

That's a very unusual flower. Really different, it looks great on your card. Thanks for another entry at I ♥ Promarkers. :o)

LISA said...

Brilliant, love it!!! Thanks for joining this week at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

katesacraftybugger said...

love it ! what an unusual flower .thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card Louise :o) love that FP flower :o) Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x