Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

Shabby Chic?

This weeks DCD challenge is to make a project with the theme 'shabby chic'. I am not really sure what this means, but the DT cards had lots of creams, pinks and blues (pale) with a bit of a distressed look. Hence I made this card with a huge amount of distressing (for me at least). The image is one I recieved in a image swap on CB and the ink ran a bit so I had to be careful with the colouring.Shabby chic is something which Mum always uses to describe her house, before saying that it is more shabby than chic. That is why I get a bit confused as to what 'shabby chic' actually is!

3 comments:

Mummylade said...

Sounds like my house =). You've done marvellously I think. Thank you so much for joining the DCD challenge this week and good luck!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and image which is so beautifully coloured Louise. Fabulous papers, layout and accents.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Stunning card perfect for our Shabby Chic challenge this week. Thank you for joining in at Die Cut Dreams this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx