Pages

Thursday 27 May 2010

Promarkers

I made this card for this weeks I love Promarkers challenge, which is a sketch. I have used a cute CC design given to me by Clare and coloured with Promarkers. The backign paper is Doodlebug and the fabric flowers were an assortment I had, which I cut down a bit to layer up.I will also enter this card into this weeks Passion for Promarkers anniversary challenge, which is 'anything goes'. They have great prizes this week and you can enter as many times as you like! Thankyou so much for the chance.

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a lovely, cheerful card. The image is really cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie said...

Delightful! Thanks for joining us again at PfP! Juliex

Karen said...

Lovely Louise, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

My name is Wynneth said...

How sweet :o) thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Louise, really sweet image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Clare Lloyd said...

sooo cute. glad you put the image to good use! X

katesacraftybugger said...

cute card , lovely colours .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

WeirdCat said...

Lovely and bright,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

LISA said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Sweet Card Louise :o) Love those pretty flowers :o) Thank you for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers :o)
hugs
wynneth
x